As you look for ways to expand your cleaning business and reach new customers, consider using social media. Learn how with our tips.
Over the past few years, social media has taken its place as one of the easiest and most effective ways to get your name out and into the minds of future customers.
Social media, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, has become the core to a large majority of marketing. The best way to get your product sold is to let people see it and get them to learn about it. It is crucial to get the name of your product in many places.
The best place, in my opinion, to get your product out in the open is through social media. Before you get too far, keep this statement in mind:
Social Media is NOT a soapbox, so don’t treat it like one.
If you remember that, then you have laid the foundation for social media success. In order to help us on our social media campaigns, here are some suggestions that should be considered:
- Don’t Isolate your Campaign: Ensure that there is a high level of communication between the many departments in a company. This communication needs to be detailed in order to interconnect the company and give accurate concise information that best showcases your company.
- Amaze your Customers: Your social media presence needs to be powerful and bold. If not, it won’t make it past all the clutter out there. If you can’t get past the clutter, the customer will never buy the product. You have to get the customer thinking about the product in order to get them to eventually buy it.
- Pay Attention to the Data: it is very important to analyze and evaluate what the customer is thinking, where they spend their time and their money. The highest priority is to listen to the customer so that we can tailor to what they want.
- Common Goals: Have the teams communicate and agree upon goals with which to measure their progress. It is important to remember that content is your “sound” and media is your “subwoofer.” With a common goal, your teams can utilize each other and really amplify your content with the appropriate media.
- Update your Plan: One of the great things about social media is that it is completely adaptable to any changes that you feel need to be made. As information comes in, evaluate and improve your plan both in real-time and long term.
- Use Video: The most powerful tool to advertising is video. Utilizing social media with the power of video advertising will be the most effective way to get your product into the hands of the customer.
- Consider Mobile Devices: Mobile devices have become another powerful way to get your brand to the eyes of the customer quickly and easily. Evaluate ways to utilize this powerful tool with social media. More and more, the customer is accessing social media using these devices.
Remember: Social media is NOT a soapbox, so don’t treat it like one.
Success will follow when these tips (and others like them) are considered when you plan out your social media campaigns. It may seem daunting at first, but it is well worth it.