Provo, UT | Posted February 21, 2019
CleanTelligent Software is a rapidly growing SaaS company that has been boosting the facility services industry for over 15 years. A five-time winner of the ISSA Innovation Award and two-time winner of the ISSA Best Customer Service Award, CleanTelligent is the leader in the building service contractor/quality assurance space with tens of thousands of users around the world. With CleanTelligent, organizations are able to streamline communication practices between themselves and their clients, prove contract performance and trim down organizational processes.
About the Team
Are you looking for a meaningful career opportunity, unlike any other available in Utah County? At CleanTelligent, we're changing the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees. Come see what it's like to have an amazing employee experience from the leading janitorial software solution.
CleanTelligent’s Software Consultant Team (referred to as “Sales Team Six” around the office) is dedicated to changing the way our clients and potential clients communicate, resolve problems and report to their customers. Our clients have reported upwards of 30%–40% savings on labor costs, just by implementing CleanTelligent.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, and you will educate prospective and current customers on the value of CleanTelligent Software. Our most successful Sales Account Executives have a track record of continued success, acting as trusted advisors to clients and being passionate team players.
Your “Day in the Life”
- You sell the CleanTelligent Software platform to C-Suite, Director, VP-level, and various other levels of business leaders who are inquiring about our software.
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle — including prospecting, product demos, on-site presentations (as needed) and through the closing stage.
- You drive net-new revenue growth through client acquisition.
- You educate prospects on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Continue relationship development and maintenance throughout new sign-ups’ CleanTelligent experience
- Post initial sale, work with main points of contact at organizations you sign on to harvest referrals, continually prospect upselling opportunities, and more
- Personally take on responsibility for the success of new sign-ups’ implementations by working alongside their CleanTelligent Coach
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your lead pool(s) and create reliable forecasts — then act upon them.
- You focus on self-development through daily training and enrichment.
Who Are You?
- You have great communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You are punctual and dependable.
- You love closing complex, consultative deals that may require copious amounts of time and effort.
- You are able to travel when necessary.
- Your computer knowledge is that of Bill Gates, or similar (Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016 and general use).
- You have experience navigating CRM platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Infusionsoft and other prospecting applications).
- You have at least one year of experience in SaaS sales (junior or senior levels).
- You have post-secondary experience.
- You’ve worked in a B2B environment in previous employment.
- $48,000–$60,000+/year (In other words, the sky’s the limit!)
- 86/14 base-to-commission pay ratio
- This position is full-time (minimum of 39.75 hours per week)
- 192 hours of PTO/year
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with employer match
- Regular team-building activities
- Occasional catered lunches
- Company culture — an incredible work environment
- Monthly allowance to the company swag store
- Winter/summer parties (and other random ones too)
- Close proximity to convenience stores, restaurants, BYU campus
- Discounted pass to the Provo Rec Center
- TONS of Otter Pops
If you're ready for a fun atmosphere and a great work experience with the service industry's leading janitorial software, apply through this page or email your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the position for which you are applying.