CleanTelligent Software is a rapidly growing SaaS company that has been boosting the facility services industry for over 15 years. A five-time winner of the ISSA Innovation Award and two-time winner of the ISSA Best Customer Service Award, CleanTelligent is the leader in the building service contractor/quality assurance space with tens of thousands of users around the world. With CleanTelligent, organizations are able to streamline communication practices between themselves and their clients, prove contract performance and trim down organizational processes.
About the Team
Are you looking for a meaningful career opportunity, unlike any other available in Utah County? At CleanTelligent, we're changing the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees. Come see what it's like to have an amazing employee experience from the leading janitorial software solution.
CleanTelligent’s Development Team is dedicated to changing the way our clients and potential clients communicate, resolve problems and report to their customers. Our clients have reported upwards of 30%–40% savings on labor costs, just by implementing CleanTelligent.
As our Flex Mobile Developer, you will focus on maintaining and improving the mobile interface to our web application on both iOS and Android. This is currently a Flex application built on the Adobe Air platform. This will include bug fixes, APK updates, new feature implementation, and improving the quality and user experience of our mobile app while working closely with our Development, Design and QA teams.
Your “Day in the Life”
- You develop an understanding of all aspects of CleanTelligent Software's offerings and how they apply to our mobile application.
- You troubleshoot and resolve existing issues in the app and new customer-found issues.
- You develop new functionality and update existing functionality as needed.
- You maintain documentation of the mobile process and assist in branding our app for customers.
- You maintain systems and licenses used in the mobile process, including push notifications, Adobe Flash Builder, Dropbox, and other third-party integrations.
- You research new technologies and future ideas for improving our application.
- You collaborate with the Design and Programming teams as needed to complete projects.
- You are willing to help with other projects as needed or as your skills allow.
Who Are You?
- You take ownership of your projects and work hard to give fast results.
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail.
- You have a proven ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- You have a passion for working with mobile technology and integrating web and mobile to work together.
- You have experience in Flash technologies such as ActionScript, Flex and Adobe AIR.
- You get extra bonus points for native mobile knowledge, like Objective-C.
- You have the ability and desire to learn and understand all functional aspects of CleanTelligent Software's offerings.
- You have great communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You are punctual and dependable.
- Pay: $55,000 salary
- This is considered a full-time position (minimum of 39.75 hours per week), but hours and schedule are flexible for the right candidate
- 268 hours of PTO/year for full time
- Medical, dental and vision and 401(k) with employer match
- Regular team-building activities
- Company culture — an incredible work environment
- Monthly allowance to the company swag store
- Monthly team building funds
- Winter/summer parties (and other random ones too)
- Close proximity to convenience stores, restaurants, BYU campus
- Discounted pass to the Provo Rec Center
If you're ready for a fun atmosphere and great work experience with the service industry's leading janitorial software, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position for which you are applying.