CleanTelligent is a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company that has been boosting the facility services industry for over 16 years. A five-time winner of the ISSA Innovation Award and two-time winner of the ISSA Best Customer Service Award, CleanTelligent is the leader in the quality control/quality assurance space with tens of thousands of users around the world. With CleanTelligent, organizations are able to streamline communication between themselves and their clients, prove contract performance and trim down organizational processes.
About the Team
Are you looking for a meaningful career opportunity, unlike any other available in Utah County? At CleanTelligent, we’re changing the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the leading janitorial software solution.
CleanTelligent’s Development team is dedicated to changing the way our clients communicate, resolve problems and report to their customers. Our clients have reported upwards of 30%–40% savings on labor costs just by implementing CleanTelligent.
As our IT Network Administrator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of our networks. You will organize, install and support CleanTelligent’s computer systems, including our local area network and servers both on-site and off-site.
Your “Day in the Life”
- You determine our system needs and install network hardware and software.
- You research new networking technologies to determine what would best support us in the future.
- You make needed upgrades and repairs to networks and ensure that systems are operating correctly.
- You maintain network and computer system security.
- You evaluate and optimize our network and system performance.
- You manage employee user access to digital assets.
- You oversee training of users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- You interpret and solve problems when a user or monitoring system alerts that a problem exists.
- You coordinate with vendors and colocation architects.
- You help respond to customer VAQs and RFIs.
- You mentor junior IT staff who help with day-to-day IT needs.
Who Are You?
- You have 5+ years’ experience with Windows, Windows Server 2012 (or beyond) and Active Directory administration.
- You understand management of hosting environments, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- You have experience with Group Policy and troubleshooting.
- You can work independently and in a team environment.
- You have familiarity with load balancing, firewalls and NAT.
- You have experience with Xen (preferred) or other virtualization environments.
- You can build and monitor services on production servers.
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail.
- You have a proven ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- You have great communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You are punctual and dependable.
- You have knowledge of AWS (bonus, but not required).
- $95K to $120K DOE
- Flexible schedule
- 268 hours of PTO/year
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with employer match
- Regular team building activities
- Company culture – an incredible work environment
- Peer-to-peer bonuses
- Summer and winter parties (and several others throughout the year)
- Close proximity to convenience stores, restaurants, BYU campus
- Discounted pass to the Provo Rec Center
- Development Department dedicated to fun and video games (in that order)
If you're ready for a fun atmosphere and great work experience with the service industry's leading janitorial software, send your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the position for which you are applying.