CleanTelligent Software is looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager with 5+ years Product Manager experience at a SaaS or PaaS company driving product development and innovation and establishing product definition, vision and strategy.
The successful candidate will work with a UI/UX Designer, Product Developers / Engineers, Sales & Marketing, Customer Support/Success, and the Executive team to lead product roadmap design, uncover user needs, identify product solutions, deliver features and functionality, improve product strategy, prototype new features and shape the direction and implementation of product enhancements, to maximize customer ROI and success. We are looking for a hands-on Senior Product Manager who can dive right into the role on an independent level, think creatively outside the box, and work cross functionally to shape the direction of our core product that guides the development team to innovate and develop new and improved solutions within the software.
Although the position is 100% work from home, applicants should reside in Utah and be able to commute to Provo for occasional team meetings.
CleanTelligent Software's core values of being Reliable, Open, Authentic, Resourceful, and Outcome-Driven shape our character. CleanTelligent’s innovative digital suite facilitates open communication between employees, clients, and building patrons while analyzing performance.
Lead the evolution of facility service management, allowing everyone to enjoy the benefits of a safe, clean environment.
Help facilities and businesses provide quality service through innovative solutions that empower them to grow, build trust, magnify productivity and accountability
Who you are committed to being:
- You are focused on making progress every day.
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and challenge conventional wisdom.
- You care about the success of your customers
- You understand that what people say they want and what they actually want may differ.
- You are open to the best solution, regardless of its source.
- Be surrounded by smart talented people with shared values of continually challenging, investing in, and stretching themselves to new levels.
- Collaborate with seasoned developers to solve problems and challenge assumptions.
- Work in small teams with opportunities for rapid growth and accelerated responsibilities driven purely by individual performance.
- Ensure everyone has a voice and is always encouraged to engage in shaping the overall customer experience by sharing their interests, ideas, and feedback.
What you’ll own:
- Establish a product vision and evangelize the value it will bring.
- Performance oriented and focused on determining the right OKRs for product growth.
- Evolving the roadmap to deliver the above OKRs.
- Engage in and lead research with the UX designer towards understanding stakeholder needs, and how your work can improve business processes and outcomes.
- Iterating through usability testing to come up with the right solution for development.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure products and features are delivered to achieve the desirable outcomes based on research and roadmap.
- Analyze the performance of your product area and bring key business insights to the organization.
- Identify areas for process improvement and efficiency across the entire product development life cycle.
- Support stakeholders and peers by helping to ensure that they can get the information they need.
- Learn new things and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
- 5+ years' experience
- A strong understanding of user research and human-centered design.
- Proven ability to research the marketplace and identify SaaS/PaaS best practices.
- Experience working with all the stages of the product life cycle.
- An analytical approach to testing new features.
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated ability to speak on a technical level and communicate clearly with engineers. Demonstrated ability to speak on a business level to executives, customers, and analysts.
- Strong understanding of technical systems and APIs.
- Passion for learning and solving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field, Marketing, Business, Finance, or similar field.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Starting salary range based on experience: $100,000/year – $120,000/year
- 272 hours of PTO/year
- Maternity and paternity leave available
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with employer match
- Remote friendly but local to Utah
If you're ready for a great work experience with the service industry's leading janitorial software, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position for which you are applying.